[WRITERS] Full Service Content Solutions from ExpressWritersOnline

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
ExpressWritersOnline

Post by ExpressWritersOnline » March 30th, 2023, 3:29 pm

We’re very happy to support SponsorChat.com, and hope to be a valuable member of the community. We intend to have relevant and engaging posts and encourage any feedback, remarks or other thoughts on the subject matter you may have.

ExpressWritersOnline offers solutions for all your content needs. We provide hand-written and researched articles for adult product sites, VOD and tube sites, review sites, blogs, and any other type of content you need. We also specialize in profile creation, SEO content, Gifs, banner, logos, and editing.

Please visit us at https://expresswritersonline.com/get-a-quote/ We pride ourselves on being able to provide any content for any site. You’re never too big or too small for our full-service solutions! Everything is professionally written and 100% original. We offer fast turnaround times and content for any adult or mainstream site you run.

Additional services include:
• SEM ads
• Clip editing
• Web pages
• Banner text
• Emotional appeal copy

ExpressWritersOnline.com
Creative Writing Solutions

ExpressWritersOnline

Post by ExpressWritersOnline » March 31st, 2023, 3:41 pm

Hi SponsorChat community,
I hope you all had a great month. Tomorrow is April Fool’s Day, so beginning today we are running a No Fooling Promotion Weekend! All content production orders this weekend through Monday 12am PST will receive a 30% Discount. NO order is too small. Visit us at https://expresswritersonline.com/get-a-quote/, and mention SponsorChat in the “Service Requested” box to get the discount.
• Articles
• Reviews
• Webpages
• Emotional appeal copy
• Profiles
ExpressWritersOnline

Avin

Post by Avin » April 4th, 2023, 11:13 am

Do you do translations too

ExpressWritersOnline

Post by ExpressWritersOnline » April 4th, 2023, 1:13 pm

Hi Alvin, sorry but we don't
ExpressWritersOnline

ExpressWritersOnline

Post by ExpressWritersOnline » February 21st, 2024, 10:12 pm

Hi everyone, Looks its been a while since I lasted posted anything. 2023 turned out to be a really busy year that just flew by. I hope it was just as busy for you too. I launched a new site called AllAboutKinks.com. I'll be sharing some of the blogposts to give you an idea of our writing style. Here is one that asks, "Are You a Cuckold".

There are a lot of people out there that don’t have the slightest idea of what the strange, funny sounding word “cuckold” means. But then again, if you’re here reading this then you should at least be familiar with it in some way. But if you’re still not quite sure, there is a very simple explanation. The husband (referred to as the cuckold) watches his wife derive sexual pleasure from other men, in this case, big, muscular black guys with huge dicks. Known as the cuckoldress, she seeks to humiliate the cuckold as much as possible; a key element in the parameters of the fetish.
And in this case, he must have done something to truly get her pissed off, because she takes on three dudes at once, with cocks that are at least twice as massive as his own! Imagine watching your wife suck and fuck a few guys who are incomprehensibly better at pleasing a woman than you could ever be. That’s exactly what happens to this poor cuckold.
He watches with a look of tolerance on his face, yet the inner-most state of mind is most likely that of complete turmoil as he witnesses three humongous meat cleavers thrust their way deeper and deeper into his wife’s fuck holes. Every orifice is plugged up with a hard, vascular dick that is getting ready to ejaculate all over her pretty white face, lower back, and abdomen. Although this seemingly abhorrent act is consensual, its purpose is simply to humiliate the cuckold (or cuckolds) as much as possible, via hardcore multi-partner sex! She screams with pleasure as one guy penetrates her through her tight, moist, velvety beef curtains, one through her clean, inviting, lubricated poop hole, and last but not least, one forcefully gags her as he rams his cock down her slobbery throat. As if that isn’t humiliating enough, it is often required that the cuckold fixes them a meal when they’re done fucking his wife! After of course, he licks up the cum out of his wife’s holes.
Cuckolding has been around for quite some time, but only in relatively recent human history has it been adapted into a fetish activity. Below are a few short stories of guys who have been cuckolded. Hopefully they give some ideas if you decide you and your partner would like to further explore this unique world. Hey, perhaps you could even produce your own cuckolding video with which to share with the world! But remember, this is about humiliation; are you sure you can handle it?

If you'd like to see the pic of the poor guy's wife, or you want to read about the other cuckold stories, let me know and I'll send you a link. Also if you'd like us to write any content for your website, let me know. I'll offer a 10% discount through the month of March.
ExpressWritersOnline

rx_tom
Referrals: 4

Post by rx_tom » February 22nd, 2024, 7:33 am

Can you tell me how much an article like that costs,not looking to get one or two done.

Gratz

ExpressWritersOnline

Post by ExpressWritersOnline » February 22nd, 2024, 10:24 am

Hi, it would be $8 to $10, depending on the actual word count.
ExpressWritersOnline