We are seeking a Front End Developer to join our Digital Technology and Products (DTaP) Team. You’ll be working as a solo front-end developer as part of a small technical team to develop and implement functional, beautiful, and highly intuitive interfaces across our web applications and websites.
This position is remote. This is not a full-time job, for the first few months we only need 2-3 hours a day (5 business days a week), and after that it can be turned into a full-time job.
- Proficient and have working experience with responsive UI framework (ie. Bootstrap)
- Proficient and have working experience with progressive MV* frameworks (ie. Vue.js, React)
- Work experience with front-end tooling and environment (ie. Grunt, NPM, Bower, Gulp)
- 3+ years of professional work experience with HTML5, CSS3 and Mobile Web Technologies
- Experience designing responsive/mobile web sites
- Strong understanding of UI/UX design principles
- Ability to work as part of our team or independently
Rate: $35/hour (±$10) - according to your experience/skills
Contact in sig. Please use "Reff: Middle/Senior Front End Engineer job" as subject so I can filter the messages. Also, drop a few lines about your relevant experience, based on the job's requirements.