LOOKING FOR WORK For Hire Senior Media Buyer/Affiliate manager looking for opportunities to work remotely

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
huxx013

LOOKING FOR WORK For Hire Senior Media Buyer/Affiliate manager looking for opportunities to work remotely

Post by huxx013 » June 7th, 2019, 10:54 am

Hi,

Im a senior media buyer/affiliate manager who at this point in time has some time left to take another (remote/work from home) job.

I am from The Netherlands and fluent in multiple languages and acquainted with the business for over a few years now, working self-employed most my time.

Experienced:

- Media Buying, Video/Gaming/Gambling traffic mostly T1/T2 +- 2 yrs
- Affiliate manager, managing affiliates, offers, payments etc. for approx. 2 yrs aswell
- Looking for new business opps. commercially, wide experience 3yr+
- Multilingual - Dutch, English, Afrikaans - all mother tongue - & German(moderate)

Open to take an interim offer to work remotely and or from The Netherlands untill the end of this year.

Hugo@waveyzones.com for my CV

Please feel free to get into contact and Ill be happy to share my resume and contact details:

- Sent me a message here or hugo@waveyzones.com and lets get in contact!

Have a blessed week,

Hugo

huxx013

Post by huxx013 » July 2nd, 2019, 3:50 am

bumping... stil available :)