[SELLING] Domains/Sites

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
EonBlue
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2023, 5:34 pm

[SELLING] Domains/Sites

#1

Post by EonBlue » May 19th, 2023, 5:37 pm

Selling 47 domains. Most have developed live networked gallery sites as indicated by *. The rest are domain only. I realize most people will only be interested in the domains but the site files are available as well if anyone wants them.

I will entertain all offers for individual or multiple domains or the entire lot. All live sites are running on one self-managed server which I could give access to if anyone wants all of it.

All live sites sites have some traffic - most under 1K/day, several over 1k/day. SE traffic is low - a couple sites have 300+ SE/day. Full traffic stats available for most sites if requested.

All domains registered at Namecheap.

Contact: eonblue [at] thebluenexus [dot] com

3xbabes.com *
3xpov.com
amateursinnylon.com *
asianminx.com *
asiansinnylon.com *
assinnylon.com
babesinglasses.com *
babesinsocks.com *
beauty-exposed.com *
bikiniplaza.com *
brateasers.com *
busty-sirens.com *
bustyhotmodels.com *
chestymilf.com
dailyglamour.com
finestmilfs.com *
girlfriendsinpanties.com *
glamour-mania.com *
highheelmilf.com *
hotlegsandheels.com *
leggypost.com *
leggytgp.com *
milfnylonfeet.com
milfsinnylon.com
nudecaress.com *
nylon-milf.com *
nyloncaress.com *
nylonnudes.com *
nylonteenies.com *
onlysweeties.com *
pantyfixation.com *
pantythumbz.com *
perfect-milf.com *
prettynylonfeet.com *
pure-beauties.com *
pussyinnylon.com *
sexybrababes.com *
sexynylonlegs.com
shiny-legs.com *
shinynylons.com
stockingpinups.com *
teenbabesinsocks.com *
teencaress.com *
teenhotmodels.com *
teennylons.com *
topbikinibabes.com *
x-eroticart.com *




User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3232
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#2

Post by AlexO » May 19th, 2023, 6:10 pm

Great set of names. paqwb623
Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

EonBlue
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2023, 5:34 pm

#3

Post by EonBlue » May 19th, 2023, 6:35 pm

Thanks!




User avatar
killah
Posts: 1025
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 6:18 pm

#4

Post by killah » May 19th, 2023, 6:38 pm

3xbabes.com. asking price plz

chilli.domains
Posts: 707
Joined: March 16th, 2018, 2:18 pm

#5

Post by chilli.domains » May 20th, 2023, 9:44 am

Great domains bump for business




EonBlue
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2023, 5:34 pm

#6

Post by EonBlue » May 20th, 2023, 10:08 am

killah wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 6:38 pm
3xbabes.com. asking price plz
$200




EonBlue
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2023, 5:34 pm

#7

Post by EonBlue » May 20th, 2023, 10:10 am

Adding another domain to the list:

babesposing.com




EonBlue
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2023, 5:34 pm

#8

Post by EonBlue » May 20th, 2023, 10:11 am

Does anybody know a good place for domain valuation? Or does anybody here provide that service?




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#9

Post by TheButcher » May 20th, 2023, 10:23 am

EonBlue wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 10:11 am
Does anybody know a good place for domain valuation? Or does anybody here provide that service?
PM Bruce he runs AdultSiteBroker and moves some serious domains and websites.

EonBlue
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2023, 5:34 pm

#10

Post by EonBlue » May 20th, 2023, 10:27 am

TheButcher wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 10:23 am

PM Bruce he runs AdultSiteBroker and moves some serious domains and websites.
Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to be geared more toward sales of much larger and more valuable properties.




AdultSiteBroker
Posts: 36
Joined: January 30th, 2023, 6:33 am
Title: Adult Site Broker
Contact:

#11

Post by AdultSiteBroker » May 20th, 2023, 10:18 pm

EonBlue wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 5:37 pm
Selling 47 domains. Most have developed live networked gallery sites as indicated by *. The rest are domain only. I realize most people will only be interested in the domains but the site files are available as well if anyone wants them.

I will entertain all offers for individual or multiple domains or the entire lot. All live sites are running on one self-managed server which I could give access to if anyone wants all of it.

All live sites sites have some traffic - most under 1K/day, several over 1k/day. SE traffic is low - a couple sites have 300+ SE/day. Full traffic stats available for most sites if requested.

All domains registered at Namecheap.

Contact: eonblue [at] thebluenexus [dot] com

3xbabes.com *
3xpov.com
amateursinnylon.com *
asianminx.com *
asiansinnylon.com *
assinnylon.com
babesinglasses.com *
babesinsocks.com *
beauty-exposed.com *
bikiniplaza.com *
brateasers.com *
busty-sirens.com *
bustyhotmodels.com *
chestymilf.com
dailyglamour.com
finestmilfs.com *
girlfriendsinpanties.com *
glamour-mania.com *
highheelmilf.com *
hotlegsandheels.com *
leggypost.com *
leggytgp.com *
milfnylonfeet.com
milfsinnylon.com
nudecaress.com *
nylon-milf.com *
nyloncaress.com *
nylonnudes.com *
nylonteenies.com *
onlysweeties.com *
pantyfixation.com *
pantythumbz.com *
perfect-milf.com *
prettynylonfeet.com *
pure-beauties.com *
pussyinnylon.com *
sexybrababes.com *
sexynylonlegs.com
shiny-legs.com *
shinynylons.com
stockingpinups.com *
teenbabesinsocks.com *
teencaress.com *
teenhotmodels.com *
teennylons.com *
topbikinibabes.com *
x-eroticart.com *
Sadly I don't see a ton of value here. You may be able to find someone who has a specific use for some of these (foot fetish sites, big breast sites, teen sites, etc.).

We have a free self service platform you can use to post as many as you want at https://asbmarketplace.com. Unfortunately some of these aren't worth what you're paying to register them. But you might get

Best of luck with your sale!

Bruce

AdultSiteBroker
Posts: 36
Joined: January 30th, 2023, 6:33 am
Title: Adult Site Broker
Contact:

#12

Post by AdultSiteBroker » May 20th, 2023, 10:19 pm

EonBlue wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 5:37 pm
Selling 47 domains. Most have developed live networked gallery sites as indicated by *. The rest are domain only. I realize most people will only be interested in the domains but the site files are available as well if anyone wants them.

I will entertain all offers for individual or multiple domains or the entire lot. All live sites are running on one self-managed server which I could give access to if anyone wants all of it.

All live sites sites have some traffic - most under 1K/day, several over 1k/day. SE traffic is low - a couple sites have 300+ SE/day. Full traffic stats available for most sites if requested.

All domains registered at Namecheap.

Contact: eonblue [at] thebluenexus [dot] com

3xbabes.com *
3xpov.com
amateursinnylon.com *
asianminx.com *
asiansinnylon.com *
assinnylon.com
babesinglasses.com *
babesinsocks.com *
beauty-exposed.com *
bikiniplaza.com *
brateasers.com *
busty-sirens.com *
bustyhotmodels.com *
chestymilf.com
dailyglamour.com
finestmilfs.com *
girlfriendsinpanties.com *
glamour-mania.com *
highheelmilf.com *
hotlegsandheels.com *
leggypost.com *
leggytgp.com *
milfnylonfeet.com
milfsinnylon.com
nudecaress.com *
nylon-milf.com *
nyloncaress.com *
nylonnudes.com *
nylonteenies.com *
onlysweeties.com *
pantyfixation.com *
pantythumbz.com *
perfect-milf.com *
prettynylonfeet.com *
pure-beauties.com *
pussyinnylon.com *
sexybrababes.com *
sexynylonlegs.com
shiny-legs.com *
shinynylons.com
stockingpinups.com *
teenbabesinsocks.com *
teencaress.com *
teenhotmodels.com *
teennylons.com *
topbikinibabes.com *
x-eroticart.com *
Oh and let me add that if any of these are profitable sites I'm happy to take a look. You can PM me or shoot me an email on our site at https://adultsitebroker.com/contact/

EonBlue
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2023, 5:34 pm

#13

Post by EonBlue » May 21st, 2023, 10:36 am

AdultSiteBroker wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 10:18 pm

Sadly I don't see a ton of value here. You may be able to find someone who has a specific use for some of these (foot fetish sites, big breast sites, teen sites, etc.).

We have a free self service platform you can use to post as many as you want at https://asbmarketplace.com. Unfortunately some of these aren't worth what you're paying to register them. But you might get

Best of luck with your sale!

Bruce
Thanks for the feedback. I know many of them aren't worth much but I do think some of them have some value for keyword targeting and and for being easily remembered. I mean if CuddlyAF.com as listed on your site can ask for $111,887.00 surely I can hope to get a case of beer out of these. :)




EonBlue
Posts: 8
Joined: May 19th, 2023, 5:34 pm

#14

Post by EonBlue » May 27th, 2023, 12:08 pm

Still looking for some offers. I am not looking for a fortune for any of these. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. I sold one for $100. Some will obviously go for less.




User avatar
Terry
Posts: 573
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:23 pm

#15

Post by Terry » May 27th, 2023, 8:05 pm

EonBlue wrote:
May 20th, 2023, 10:08 am
killah wrote:
May 19th, 2023, 6:38 pm
3xbabes.com. asking price plz
$200
Throw in the site I'll take for $100 man,too lazy to set one up.




[SELLING] Domains/Sites

Post Reply