[SELLING] [VENTA] Porn Web with more than 2 million videos

Domains, Websites, Content Sellers and Producers & Everything For Sale
garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

[SELLING] [VENTA] Porn Web with more than 2 million videos

#1

Post by garri82 » November 7th, 2021, 9:27 am

Hello,
I present my latest project, a website that collects more than 2 million videos, through different categories. It is a custom script developed in JavaScript + Bootstrap (the API calls are made through JS), it is ready to be uploaded to the server or hosting, put your population in the file and voila!
It is not necessary to have programming knowledge, but it is recommended to have seen some html, only to be able to put your advertising.

Price: 24,99

Demo site: https://www.xbuscador.xyz/

Buy: https://www.a4webs.net/producto/compra ... lto-porno/

Email: admin@xbuscador.xyz

Some features:
  • Self-Updatable.
  • More than 2 million videos (API) and every day more.
  • HD videos.
  • Only frontend
  • Easy customization.
  • Integrated search engine for personalized searches.
  • Site paging.
  • Easy integration for advertising or advertisements.
  • Responsive design for mobiles.
  • Documentation for installation.
  • Free installation support.
Warning: It is not necessary to have programming knowledge, but it is advisable to have some knowledge in managing websites with html and css.






Nakedtruth
Posts: 634
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 4:46 pm
Title: The true word

#2

Post by Nakedtruth » November 7th, 2021, 9:30 am

Are you selling a ready built website or a script?






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#3

Post by garri82 » November 7th, 2021, 9:33 am

Nakedtruth wrote:
November 7th, 2021, 9:30 am
Are you selling a ready built website or a script?
Hi, it's a website ready to upload to your VPS and display on your domain instantly. You can see the demo.






Nakedtruth
Posts: 634
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 4:46 pm
Title: The true word

#4

Post by Nakedtruth » November 7th, 2021, 9:37 am

Nice so $25 bucks you upload a pre-built website to my domain?

What info do you need domain name, ftp access????






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#5

Post by garri82 » November 7th, 2021, 9:39 am

Nakedtruth wrote:
November 7th, 2021, 9:37 am
Nice so $25 bucks you upload a pre-built website to my domain?

What info do you need domain name, ftp access????
You can do that once downloaded. I can help you if you want to upload it by ftp






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#6

Post by garri82 » November 13th, 2021, 4:16 pm

Hello,
I present my latest project, a website that collects more than 2 million videos, through different categories. It is a custom website, developed in PHP + JavaScript + Bootstrap (API calls are made through JS), it is ready to be uploaded to the server or hosting, and viewed online.
It is not necessary to have programming knowledge, but it is recommended to have seen some html, just to be able to put your advertising.

Buy: https://www.a4webs.net/producto/comprar ... lto-porno/
Demo web: https://www.xbuscador.xyz
Email: admin@xbuscador.xyz


Some features:
-Self-updating.
-More than 2 million videos (API) and every day more.
-High definition videos.
-Easy customization.
-Integrated search engine for personalized searches.
-Site paging.
-Easy language translation.
-Easy integration for advertising or advertisements.
-Responsive design for mobile.
-Documentation for installation.
-Free installation support.

A greeting.






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#7

Post by garri82 » March 13th, 2022, 10:02 am

Platform with thousands of videos of any category, with integrated search engine.
It is not a WP site, you just have to drag the folder with the files to your hosting and that's it!
You can have it on your single domain or complement your current project with this content.
It is not necessary to have programming knowledge, but it is advisable to have some knowledge in managing websites with html and css.

Demo: https://www.garri.nom.es/x/
Contact: admin@xbuscador.xyz
Buy: https://www.a4webs.net/producto/comprar ... lto-porno/






jerky
Posts: 7
Joined: February 1st, 2022, 5:08 am

#8

Post by jerky » March 14th, 2022, 8:02 am

this script is pretty much useless if you dont have mass traffic that you can send it to
you never get it well indexed by google unless you have some text spinner/rewriter integrated into it






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#9

Post by garri82 » March 14th, 2022, 2:00 pm

jerky wrote:
March 14th, 2022, 8:02 am
this script is pretty much useless if you dont have mass traffic that you can send it to
you never get it well indexed by google unless you have some text spinner/rewriter integrated into it
If you want it to run server side with all SEO options active you can see this:
demo:https://videocamsporn.com/
Buy:https://www.a4webs.net/producto/comprar ... o-webcams/






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#10

Post by garri82 » March 14th, 2022, 2:18 pm

Hello,
If you want to have an adult site where you can show videos and webcams automatically, I present my latest project. It is a website where you only have to drag the downloaded files to the folder of your hosting or server, follow two steps in the attached documentation and that's it!

Here are the links so you can watch it online:
Demo: https://videocamsporn.com/
Buy: https://www.a4webs.net/producto/comprar ... o-webcams/






jerky
Posts: 7
Joined: February 1st, 2022, 5:08 am

#11

Post by jerky » March 14th, 2022, 4:03 pm

what seo? if you cant rewrite the titles there is no sense to it
if you sell it 10 times there are 10 times completely the same website with the same titles which makes it impossible to rank in google






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#12

Post by garri82 » March 14th, 2022, 4:15 pm

jerky wrote:
March 14th, 2022, 4:03 pm
what seo? if you cant rewrite the titles there is no sense to it
if you sell it 10 times there are 10 times completely the same website with the same titles which makes it impossible to rank in google
The title, description, canonical are all different, there is none the same. Can you check it?






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#13

Post by garri82 » March 14th, 2022, 4:19 pm

garri82 wrote:
March 14th, 2022, 4:15 pm
jerky wrote:
March 14th, 2022, 4:03 pm
what seo? if you cant rewrite the titles there is no sense to it
if you sell it 10 times there are 10 times completely the same website with the same titles which makes it impossible to rank in google
The title, description, canonical are all different, there is none the same. Can you check it?
Keep in mind that the domain will change for each customer, as will the custom text for each customer. These types of sites are positioned correctly. Obviously you have to contribute and work on the site. I'm not going to give you a place to win a millionaire. But if an optimized site to help you position.






jerky
Posts: 7
Joined: February 1st, 2022, 5:08 am

#14

Post by jerky » March 15th, 2022, 6:22 pm

its not true at all
titles are the same
links are also the same
https://videocamsporn.com/video/?id=Xac ... -Super-Ass
https://www.xbuscador.xyz/video.php?id= ... -Super-Ass
exactly the same

google will notice it and flag it as duplicate content






garri82
Posts: 16
Joined: November 7th, 2021, 9:09 am

#15

Post by garri82 » March 16th, 2022, 12:25 pm

jerky wrote:
March 15th, 2022, 6:22 pm
its not true at all
titles are the same
links are also the same
https://videocamsporn.com/video/?id=Xac ... -Super-Ass
https://www.xbuscador.xyz/video.php?id= ... -Super-Ass
exactly the same

google will notice it and flag it as duplicate content
It's the same site on different hosting(demo).
You have to understand that you can change the url as you wish. I am giving you a base, if you don't know how to program you will have a site like what you say. If you know programming you can change the url and create thousands of custom categories. It is not a WP with a plugin connected to an RSS, no. Do you really think that google will not index? Do you know what an internal link structure is? Also don't think that I have thousands of videos on my server, xD. I have happy clients and very good projects, I assure you. Greetings






[SELLING] [VENTA] Porn Web with more than 2 million videos

Post Reply