[FOR SALE] NUDE.com for sale $4.5 million and more domains

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#61

Post by gotonudecom » August 22nd, 2021, 7:38 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
August 15th, 2021, 11:35 pm
Franksdomains wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 8:05 am
gotonudecom wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am

I turned down $1.2 million from Hugh
Grant, Hefner, Jackman, Lancie ???? :roll: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Heffner
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#62

Post by gotonudecom » February 4th, 2022, 2:35 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 2:50 am
you missed the domain gold rush. get a $5 auction account at godaddy
You may have missed it, but the domain gold rush is still happening!

Just one of many charts you can see that show that the domain name industry is growing!

https://www.ibisworld.com/industry-stat ... ed-states/

https://www.ibisworld.com/industry-stat ... ed-states/


https://www.statista.com/chart/1032/number-of-domain-names-since-2007/

more about just Dot Orgs

Solid Domain Name Industry Growth
Be sure to read and click so you find the The Domain Name Industry Brief!

For you CNN Zealots!
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#63

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 4th, 2022, 3:41 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
February 4th, 2022, 2:35 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
July 16th, 2020, 2:50 am
you missed the domain gold rush. get a $5 auction account at godaddy
You may have missed it, but the domain gold rush is still happening!

Just one of many charts you can see that show that the domain name industry is growing!

https://www.ibisworld.com/industry-stat ... ed-states/

https://www.ibisworld.com/industry-stat ... ed-states/


https://www.statista.com/chart/1032/number-of-domain-names-since-2007/

more about just Dot Orgs

Solid Domain Name Industry Growth
Be sure to read and click so you find the The Domain Name Industry Brief!

For you CNN Zealots!
develop the domain the right way. if you want me to do it i can. i do it in a sub then you can look it over. revise till its where you want it




User avatar
pworldto
Posts: 114
Joined: February 9th, 2022, 3:16 pm

#64

Post by pworldto » February 9th, 2022, 3:22 pm

This's interesting wondering if the owner still around here




User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#65

Post by gotonudecom » February 10th, 2022, 1:32 pm

pworldto wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 3:22 pm
This's interesting wondering if the owner still around here
Do you have $4 million?
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

User avatar
pworldto
Posts: 114
Joined: February 9th, 2022, 3:16 pm

#66

Post by pworldto » February 10th, 2022, 2:13 pm

OFc no just curious with what happens to the domain
For any purpose contact me at : pornworldto@protonmail.com

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#67

Post by gotonudecom » February 10th, 2022, 2:31 pm

pworldto wrote:
February 10th, 2022, 2:13 pm
OFc no just curious with what happens to the domain
I am waiting on my programming team to fix some issues.

Then public registrations for NUDE.com subdomains will begin.

I am already providing private registrations.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

User avatar
pworldto
Posts: 114
Joined: February 9th, 2022, 3:16 pm

#68

Post by pworldto » February 10th, 2022, 2:33 pm

Had some fun reading your "conversation" with someone else a few pages before, imagine a random guy telling to the owner of pizza. com that the domain wort 5$ xD some people just breath by miracle ahhha
For any purpose contact me at : pornworldto@protonmail.com

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#69

Post by gotonudecom » February 23rd, 2022, 10:50 am

pworldto wrote:
February 10th, 2022, 2:33 pm
Had some fun reading your "conversation" with someone else a few pages before, imagine a random guy telling to the owner of pizza. com that the domain wort 5$ xD some people just breath by miracle ahhha
There are a lot of people that just do not have the education and experience, to speak at all.

People also believe the value of something is what someone offers for it, when in fact the value is what the amount the owner will part with it.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

User avatar
pworldto
Posts: 114
Joined: February 9th, 2022, 3:16 pm

#70

Post by pworldto » February 27th, 2022, 1:24 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
February 23rd, 2022, 10:50 am
pworldto wrote:
February 10th, 2022, 2:33 pm
Had some fun reading your "conversation" with someone else a few pages before, imagine a random guy telling to the owner of pizza. com that the domain wort 5$ xD some people just breath by miracle ahhha
There are a lot of people that just do not have the education and experience, to speak at all.

People also believe the value of something is what someone offers for it, when in fact the value is what the amount the owner will part with it.
Im pretty sure someone times just place a domain on a automatic tool and that's what they think the domain worth
For any purpose contact me at : pornworldto@protonmail.com

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#71

Post by gotonudecom » February 28th, 2022, 11:00 am

pworldto wrote:
February 27th, 2022, 1:24 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
February 23rd, 2022, 10:50 am
pworldto wrote:
February 10th, 2022, 2:33 pm
Had some fun reading your "conversation" with someone else a few pages before, imagine a random guy telling to the owner of pizza. com that the domain wort 5$ xD some people just breath by miracle ahhha
There are a lot of people that just do not have the education and experience, to speak at all.

People also believe the value of something is what someone offers for it, when in fact the value is what the amount the owner will part with it.
Im pretty sure someone times just place a domain on a automatic tool and that's what they think the domain worth
I agree!

nude.com$ 1,003,000 USD
EstiBot fair market value.

Wow normally the value is much lower. estibot updated their algo maybe!


still undervalued.
how do I know?

I can see my bank account!!!

Since the automation tools how NO IDEA the income of a site, they are at best guessing tools.

The income of a site sets its value.
Often combined with traffic, membership and several other factors that a bot can not know or learn.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#72

Post by gotonudecom » April 24th, 2022, 3:21 pm

Increase the value of NUDE.com
register
YourName.NUDE.com
HOSTING
Marketing
Support
Consultation
Scripts
Content
Prizes
BlowJobs
HandJobs
Now I am getting crazy! Cause I am not giving out Blow jobs or Hand jobs! can not even get those from my wife!




User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#73

Post by gotonudecom » October 24th, 2023, 7:17 pm

Working on launching Beaches.NUDE.com.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

dom_trev
Posts: 658
Joined: February 16th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Referrals: 40

#74

Post by dom_trev » November 20th, 2023, 10:53 am

gotonudecom wrote:
October 24th, 2023, 7:17 pm
Working on launching Beaches.NUDE.com.
any more news?

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#75

Post by gotonudecom » December 7th, 2023, 7:26 pm

New servers are about to launch.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

[FOR SALE] NUDE.com for sale $4.5 million and more domains

Post Reply