FOR SALE: Revenue Generating Gay E-Commerce Website

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
LukeSNZ

Post by LukeSNZ » July 1st, 2018, 12:33 pm

Hello All,

I’m new to this forum but heard it would be a great place to share a website that I have for sale.

The site is quite unique as it’s a place where guys can come, create their own shop and list personal/used items as well as videos that they would like to sell to other guys. Let your imagination work overtime to think of some of the things guys might sell to other guys that they can’t sell on mainstream sites, and of course it can quickly be adapted to accept items from girls too.

The site is growing and doing well, and I was getting help from some friends but now we all live in different countries so we just don’t have the time or focus that we once had. Which means sadly I need to sell. I’d love to find an owner that would like to continue running the business. It does need a little love and a savvy webmaster to clean up some things and automate some of the processes, but there is steady traffic and regular orders.

Oh and I didn’t even mention that we have no advertising on the site right now. It’s something we thought about but didn’t have time to implement. So there is some easy additional revenue right there at your fingertips.

So here are some of the stats:
Operating since: Feb 2016
Registered Users: 2,440
Monthly average sales on the site: $2,200
The net profit is 20% of each sell

Google Analytics
Average monthly visists: 6,500
Average monthly page views: 144,000

If you’d like the URL or more info, please contact me at the address below. For a serious buyer you’ll have to sign an NDA and then I can explain details. I’ll also be there to walk you through the transfer and make sure you get up and working correctly.

What is for sale:
Domain name
The site
Twitter account (900 followers)
Tumblr account (115 followers)

Thanks, Luke
masked007@gmail.com

dom_trev
Referrals: 41

Post by dom_trev » July 2nd, 2018, 2:29 pm

Before going further what is your asking price

LukeSNZ

Post by LukeSNZ » July 2nd, 2018, 2:38 pm

Honestly, I've never sold a site before but no longer have any time to run this so need to sell it. So any fair offer would probably be accepted. If you email me I'm happy to discuss more.

Luke
masked007@gmail.com

trafficseller

Post by trafficseller » August 5th, 2018, 2:17 pm

what's the site url?
Always looking to make deals with world wide traffic ping me if inetrested

LukeSNZ

Post by LukeSNZ » August 6th, 2018, 4:44 pm

Send me an email and I'll send you the link.

Masked007@gmail.com