[Sale] 404 trap

If It Does Not Belong In the Other forums For Example Scripts, templates, .....Post Here
User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3383
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

[Sale] 404 trap

#1

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 7th, 2018, 2:04 pm

Image
comes with 400+ sites just change the refs and send traffic
comes with domain

$150 obo paypal only thanx! Email: brassballz-@-techie.com


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

fetishnews
Posts: 760
Joined: February 16th, 2018, 6:30 pm

#2

Post by fetishnews » April 8th, 2018, 10:13 am

Can I see a live working site, to check out the details and navigation plz






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3383
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#3

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 8th, 2018, 2:38 pm

use the email thanx


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

24alex
Posts: 1223
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 19

#4

Post by 24alex » April 19th, 2018, 12:43 pm

imgur blocked your image for some reason dudey
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 2:04 pm
Image
comes with 400+ sites just change the refs and send traffic
comes with domain

$150 obo paypal only thanx! Email: brassballz-@-techie.com






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3383
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#5

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 19th, 2018, 1:02 pm

because in adult there are people that attack strangers. you are one of them... :? you come on a message board to attack people you do not know. how fucking crazy is that???
24alex wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 12:43 pm
imgur blocked your image for some reason dudey
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 2:04 pm
Image
comes with 400+ sites just change the refs and send traffic
comes with domain

$150 obo paypal only thanx! Email: brassballz-@-techie.com


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

24alex
Posts: 1223
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 19

#6

Post by 24alex » April 19th, 2018, 3:42 pm

If you have a website use that for images, using free hosts is not very smart or even a sign of a serious business - cheap = bad business, when you want webmasters to part with $150 for a design.






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3383
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#7

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 19th, 2018, 4:05 pm

24alex wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 3:42 pm
If you have a website use that for images, using free hosts is not very smart or even a sign of a serious business - cheap = bad business, when you want webmasters to part with $150 for a design.
you need a warning from the butcher! this is no place for a rant. reported


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

24alex
Posts: 1223
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 19

#8

Post by 24alex » April 19th, 2018, 4:19 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 4:05 pm
24alex wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 3:42 pm
If you have a website use that for images, using free hosts is not very smart or even a sign of a serious business - cheap = bad business, when you want webmasters to part with $150 for a design.
you need a warning from the butcher! this is no place for a rant. reported
No rant just my opinion.






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3383
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#9

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 19th, 2018, 4:32 pm

you need to stay away from me. period!
24alex wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 4:19 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 4:05 pm
24alex wrote:
April 19th, 2018, 3:42 pm
If you have a website use that for images, using free hosts is not very smart or even a sign of a serious business - cheap = bad business, when you want webmasters to part with $150 for a design.
you need a warning from the butcher! this is no place for a rant. reported
No rant just my opinion.


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
fantastico
Posts: 621
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:24 pm

#10

Post by fantastico » April 20th, 2018, 8:47 am

I want you to do me one, my money is stuck in paypal they blocked the account for one adult related transaction, give me a week or so when I can send you I will go for it,






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3383
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#11

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 20th, 2018, 9:23 am

fantastico wrote:
April 20th, 2018, 8:47 am
I want you to do me one, my money is stuck in paypal they blocked the account for one adult related transaction, give me a week or so when I can send you I will go for it,
sounds good :)


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3383
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#12

Post by BrasSmonkey » May 18th, 2018, 3:45 pm

still building :)


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3383
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#13

Post by BrasSmonkey » December 7th, 2018, 4:48 pm

bump this up


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

gotonudecom
Posts: 2109
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 10
Contact:

#14

Post by gotonudecom » December 7th, 2018, 5:40 pm

@BrasSmonkey, sorry but not sure what you are selling here. Maybe I need more coffee and a blow job.
FYI, IMHO, you attacking someone for attacking you, that I can not see attacked you, is such a waste of my short reading time. (Was a bump, maybe?)

@24alex This is not a thread for your opinion this is BrasSmonkey's thread about whatever it is about. I am pretty sure the site rules cover this, Please go read them.
If you need an explanation of why he would use a free image site to post his ads to sites that he does not operate, Start your own thread and BrasSmonkey and I will come and give you our opinion on the matter.

@BrasSmonkey so what is this thread about? what are you selling?
Can you just put the details in the thread, so I can become more aware and informed of your offer?

(Yes, I am aware I just did what both these tards did.) Pot calling the Kettle ROUND. Meant in the best of humor.



snooper
Posts: 266
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 3:39 pm

#15

Post by snooper » December 9th, 2018, 7:54 am

Bump for Brassmonkey






[Sale] 404 trap

Post Reply