[FOR SALE] 20 Permanent Adult Profile Backlinks - Only $1.50/Link

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
HeadHoncho

Post by HeadHoncho » October 2nd, 2022, 3:35 pm

Profiles are a great way to get backlinks from high authority (and usually aged) domains. The problem is, most websites that offer links within your profile (xVideos, xHamster..etc) either make them unclickable or nofollow. I'm offering to build you 20 backlinks from adult and adult-friendly website profiles which are DoFollow and sure to give your domain rating a boost. Not only that, there is a good chance these links will send you a little bit of extra traffic as well! Continue reading for more details...

Backlink Package Details
>> 20 total backlinks
>> 15 unique IPs (minimum)
>> 15 domains with PA 30+ (minimum)
>> 10 domains with DA 20+ (minimum)
>> Pages have low outbound links
>> 100% DoFollow
Price: $30

Since these come from profiles, some websites allow you to add links to your social media accounts. So, you can also include your Twitter or Instagram link as well.

Remember, these are not homepage or sitewide links. These will come from an inner page and although most (if not, all) should get found organically by Google, you can help ensure they're crawled by purchasing Tier 2 backlinks which will point to the newly created links above. This will form a pyramid structure that shouldn't just help your new links get crawled and indexed, but also drip a bit of juice to them.

Tier 2 Package Details
>> 5 links to each of your 20 links
>> Links will be lower quality (directories, blog comments..etc)
>> 100% DoFollow
Price: $20

This is a great opportunity to get some affordable backlinks from several different domains and IPs. Post here, email or PM me if you have any questions or want to see a couple of samples!

Payment Methods: PayPal & Crypto
Email: strikedata |@| gmail |.| com

avmonkey

Post by avmonkey » December 23rd, 2022, 1:57 pm

tommy@camgirldreams.com I am interested

HeadHoncho

Post by HeadHoncho » December 23rd, 2022, 3:27 pm

Thanks Tommy. I got your email and replied 34ddww

HeadHoncho

Post by HeadHoncho » April 14th, 2023, 5:53 pm

Still available.. Just send me an email if you'd like to get a boost in backlinks!