[BUSINESS] Links on Deserted Adult Porn Sites

Buying, Selling Or Trading TRAFFIC
avivit
Posts: 2
Joined: April 6th, 2022, 3:01 am
Contact:

[BUSINESS] Links on Deserted Adult Porn Sites

#1

Post by avivit » April 6th, 2022, 6:11 am

Anybody can give a list of Good Deserted Adult Porn sites where
It is possible to add links easily?






Lenny
Posts: 236
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 8:08 am

#2

Post by Lenny » April 6th, 2022, 6:34 am

why would you want to get links on deserted sites dude






User avatar
gspotman
Posts: 743
Joined: June 6th, 2018, 7:42 pm

#3

Post by gspotman » April 7th, 2022, 4:25 am

He must know something we don’t know






monsta
Posts: 917
Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm

#4

Post by monsta » April 10th, 2022, 6:55 am

How's it going Avivit






born2bewild
Posts: 889
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm
Title: work hard play hard

#5

Post by born2bewild » April 10th, 2022, 7:58 pm

gspotman wrote:
April 7th, 2022, 4:25 am
He must know something we don’t know
I hope so :roll:






24alex
Posts: 1326
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 19

#6

Post by 24alex » April 11th, 2022, 7:07 pm

I want to know what he is doing, he must have a game plan.






avivit
Posts: 2
Joined: April 6th, 2022, 3:01 am
Contact:

#7

Post by avivit » April 13th, 2022, 6:52 am

I wish I know something that you don't know
but unfortunately, It's the opposite -I do not know much...

I'm starting to work on traffic to my new porn webs and I'm looking for
easy way to start building links

As a start, I want to add relatively low-quality links easily

Thank you all






Jag
Posts: 3281
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#8

Post by Jag » April 13th, 2022, 8:44 am

avivit wrote:
April 13th, 2022, 6:52 am
I wish I know something that you don't know
but unfortunately, It's the opposite -I do not know much...

I'm starting to work on traffic to my new porn webs and I'm looking for
easy way to start building links

As a start, I want to add relatively low-quality links easily

Thank you all
Let me share a little tip, avoid low quality links, go for less of them if no one will trade but higher quality. Low quality links will do more harm than good.


From Malta with love and sunshine

gotonudecom
Posts: 2147
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 12
Contact:

#9

Post by gotonudecom » April 13th, 2022, 2:40 pm

Jag wrote:
April 13th, 2022, 8:44 am
avivit wrote:
April 13th, 2022, 6:52 am
I wish I know something that you don't know
but unfortunately, It's the opposite -I do not know much...

I'm starting to work on traffic to my new porn webs and I'm looking for
easy way to start building links

As a start, I want to add relatively low-quality links easily

Thank you all
Let me share a little tip, avoid low quality links, go for less of them if no one will trade but higher quality. Low quality links will do more harm than good.
Links are links.
You will not know a quality link till it sends you quality traffic.

Link every where you can

I have a list of seemingly abandoned sites that I use this same technique on. Occasionally one of them get picked up by google, or yandex or china etc. and sends a shit ton of visitors.

If you can put a link on it, do it. To clarify , Not saying buy links from link whores. but they work sometimes also.



User avatar
vblogger
Posts: 1226
Joined: February 17th, 2018, 2:48 pm

#10

Post by vblogger » April 13th, 2022, 2:47 pm

@gotonudecom I recall reading a post here bout you making money off Chinese traffic, now I see your point.






gotonudecom
Posts: 2147
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 12
Contact:

#11

Post by gotonudecom » April 13th, 2022, 2:54 pm

vblogger wrote:
April 13th, 2022, 2:47 pm
@gotonudecom I recall reading a post here bout you making money off Chinese traffic, now I see your point.
It comes and goes, but while it is there the extra money is nice.



Dorman
Posts: 44
Joined: December 30th, 2020, 1:44 am

#12

Post by Dorman » April 14th, 2022, 1:28 pm

When I asked about buying links they told me to buy high DA links, is this a good idea?






User avatar
LuKenGas
Posts: 1287
Joined: February 23rd, 2018, 8:07 am

#13

Post by LuKenGas » April 15th, 2022, 7:38 am

Dorman wrote:
April 14th, 2022, 1:28 pm
When I asked about buying links they told me to buy high DA links, is this a good idea?
Yes






fappmaster
Posts: 811
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

#14

Post by fappmaster » April 18th, 2022, 8:03 pm

Here is a bump for you






gotonudecom
Posts: 2147
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 12
Contact:

#15

Post by gotonudecom » April 18th, 2022, 11:19 pm

LuKenGas wrote:
April 15th, 2022, 7:38 am
Dorman wrote:
April 14th, 2022, 1:28 pm
When I asked about buying links they told me to buy high DA links, is this a good idea?
Yes
what are some example of high DA links?
how do you find them?



[BUSINESS] Links on Deserted Adult Porn Sites

Post Reply