Adult Industry BTS Expert Seeking Freelance or Full Time Work-amazing experience

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
scottrogersgay

Adult Industry BTS Expert Seeking Freelance or Full Time Work-amazing experience

Post by scottrogersgay » September 10th, 2018, 11:53 am

Hi Everyone!

I am a gay adult writer, blogger, and all-around jack-of-all-trades. I currently freelance for powerhouse twink company Helix Studios, writing their blog. This means I am free to take on any other projects that might be available from other sites.

For Helix, I write model interviews, scene reviews, and more. I strive to give the company’s fans a look behind the scenes, and at the daily life of some of their favorite talent. I also, though infrequently, write for Chris Crisco and Choice Talent Management.

I can write press releases, blogs, or news stories. I can also edit audio or video content, direct, manage models, and even shoot video. I work remotely from my home office in New York City, but am very open to relocation and travel. I love writing about and working within the adult industry. It’s creative, fun, and gives me a wide breadth of topics to talk about, from dicks and ass to larger LGBT issues.

Please find my work at blog.helixstudios.com

Thanks!
Scott Rogers
347-640-3069
scottrogersgay@gmail.com

bill

Post by bill » January 8th, 2021, 9:50 pm

bump for freelance writer