[PROGRAM] Monetize cams,adult,dating email databases!

Affiliate Program Announcements, News & Updates
Post Reply
limap26922
Posts: 3
Joined: September 14th, 2022, 12:57 pm

[PROGRAM] Monetize cams,adult,dating email databases!

#1

Post by limap26922 » September 14th, 2022, 1:03 pm

Image
We are engaged in the monetization of Email databases in English-speaking countries!

Working with us is easy and profitable - you just send us your Email database, and we take care of the rest. You get your 50% net and do not pay % for materials, etc!

The base must be related to dating, adult or webcam! The main thing is that you collect contacts directly! The volume of the database per month should not be less than 100,000.

Payments are made once a month or upon request to a Bitcoin wallet!

Write to Telegram https://t.me/shelbybiz

Your partners in English-language email databases!






User avatar
trafficseller
Posts: 723
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 6:44 pm

#2

Post by trafficseller » September 14th, 2022, 4:53 pm

what are your sites?






limap26922
Posts: 3
Joined: September 14th, 2022, 12:57 pm

#3

Post by limap26922 » September 15th, 2022, 3:57 am

trafficseller wrote:
September 14th, 2022, 4:53 pm
what are your sites?
https://thomas-shelby.biz/






User avatar
trafficseller
Posts: 723
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 6:44 pm

#4

Post by trafficseller » September 15th, 2022, 5:40 pm

limap26922 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 3:57 am
trafficseller wrote:
September 14th, 2022, 4:53 pm
what are your sites?
https://thomas-shelby.biz/
That is no website it is a login/registration page,is that all you got.






limap26922
Posts: 3
Joined: September 14th, 2022, 12:57 pm

#5

Post by limap26922 » September 15th, 2022, 11:47 pm

trafficseller wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 5:40 pm
limap26922 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 3:57 am
trafficseller wrote:
September 14th, 2022, 4:53 pm
what are your sites?
https://thomas-shelby.biz/
That is no website it is a login/registration page,is that all you got.
this is the site of my affiliate program. I don't know what sites you need






User avatar
trafficseller
Posts: 723
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 6:44 pm

#6

Post by trafficseller » September 21st, 2022, 8:55 am

limap26922 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:47 pm
trafficseller wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 5:40 pm
limap26922 wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 3:57 am


https://thomas-shelby.biz/
That is no website it is a login/registration page,is that all you got.
this is the site of my affiliate program. I don't know what sites you need
I mean what sites are you promoting






User avatar
trafficseller
Posts: 723
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 6:44 pm

#7

Post by trafficseller » September 29th, 2022, 11:17 am

any body home?




You can pm me the site list if you want.






[PROGRAM] Monetize cams,adult,dating email databases!

Post Reply