[PROGRAM] Adult games are the next big thing! Affiliate Program >> GAMING ADULT

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
Onizuka

Post by Onizuka » February 1st, 2022, 8:57 am

With 6 years of pristine reputation in the industry Gaming Adult has grown into one of the biggest players in the adult games market. With an ever-growing roster of games that cover the majority of geek-fandom, it’s never been easier to profit from this booming market.

Whether you’re interested in promoting eastern or western inspired games, gay or straight, mobile or desktop - we here at Gaming Adult got you covered.

We believe that an informed decision is the best decision, and in order to help you make the best decision for your traffic, here’s a couple of statistics:

In order to help you make the best possible decision for your traffic, here’s some stats for you to check out:

• 15Million+ players generated
  • Distributed over 10M€ in affiliate payouts since 2015
  • 50% LIFETIME Revshare / CPL / CPS

Now that we have THAT out of the way, let's check out the games!

ComixHarem - the newest addition to the studio’s Roster. Beautiful art style inspired by the greatest eras in comic books. The signature sense of humor of Kinkoid is on full display here. With the new Marvel phase in full swing, fans around the world can now check out their favorite superheroines in sexy action.

Supported Models:
  • 50% Revshare
CPL & CPA Coming Soon

Image Image

Image Image

Hentai Heroes - the studio’s debut game, which is also the #1 ranked Adult game in the West.

An always expanding story, improved character progression, exciting PvP and Limited Time events get players hooked on the premiere Freemium Hentai game on the market.

The game also boasts cameo appearances from famous adult performers Sara Jay and Nikki Benz (you can see their avatars in the screenshots below ;) )

Supported Models:
  • 50% Revshare
  • CPL
  • CPA
Image Image

Image Image

Gay Harem - the first ever adventure game dedicated entirely to the gay community. It’s a small niche, but it boasts BIG payouts.

Collect Hunks, fight evil villains and compete against other players in the Ranked Ladder. This game has it all (to increase your revenue for the long-term).

Supported models:
  • 50% Revshare
  • CPA
  • CPL
Image Image

High converting promo tools at your disposal: Banner Ads (All Sizes), Multiple Landers, Safe For Work Creatives, Native, Pre-roll, Mailer, Pop, Sponsored Posts

Image Image

Image Image

Payment Methods: PayPal, Paxum, Wire Transfer

Start working with the best offers on the adult gaming market. Click the link to Join Us!

REGISTRATION LINK

Have any questions? Contact Us - contactus@gamingadult.com

Franksdomains

Post by Franksdomains » February 3rd, 2022, 12:48 pm

Your designer is really good, those are some fantastic designs, will register this weekend.

Onizuka

Post by Onizuka » February 4th, 2022, 3:33 am

Thanks for your kind words!

gotonudecom
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30

Post by gotonudecom » February 4th, 2022, 5:05 pm

For all you reading above.

GamingAdult.NUDE.com
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » February 4th, 2022, 5:22 pm

HentaiHeroes.NUDE.com
Love this content. Great Story line!
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » February 4th, 2022, 5:28 pm

GayHarem.NUDE.com
Come in and Play

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » February 4th, 2022, 5:31 pm

HentaiClicker.NUDE.com/

40+ hours of Game play

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » February 4th, 2022, 5:33 pm

ComixHarem.NUDE.com

Give nature some love ripe and ready to pluck

AlexisCherry
Title: model

Post by AlexisCherry » February 6th, 2022, 8:36 am

Looking great.Same nice designs here.Keep up the good work

shoopa

Post by shoopa » February 8th, 2022, 6:25 pm

Just registered they have a nice affiliate admin panel

Onizuka

Post by Onizuka » February 9th, 2022, 5:32 am

After having registered, don't hesitate to write me so I can hook you up with our team of affiliate managers in order to assist you with the first campaigns ;)

LuKenGas

Post by LuKenGas » February 9th, 2022, 12:26 pm

Onizuka wrote:
February 9th, 2022, 5:32 am
After having registered, don't hesitate to write me so I can hook you up with our team of affiliate managers in order to assist you with the first campaigns ;)

I will when I have time on my hands next week, thanks for the support.A sponsor rep actually helping affiliates register, great job man.

DeSexGuide

Post by DeSexGuide » February 10th, 2022, 7:36 am

Onizuka which of your sites converts most, I will register & try that one.

Onizuka

Post by Onizuka » February 10th, 2022, 8:03 am

Hentai Heroes is the most profitable offer $$$$

Boner

Post by Boner » February 11th, 2022, 9:08 am

Nice looking sites dude