[PROGRAM] Cherry.tv Multi-award winning new Camsite offers 25% Revenue Share!

Affiliate Program Announcements, News & Updates
jojocherry
Posts: 17
Joined: August 25th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Location: Tel Aviv
Title: Head of Affiliation
Contact:

#16

Post by jojocherry » September 22nd, 2021, 3:36 pm

Ricks-Cams wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 3:17 pm
@jojocherry nice going with the wins, do you have api I can use.
Hi Rick, thank you! - and yes we do have an API that you can use. Contact me on Skype or email and I will provide you with your API


jojo

Skype: louw-jo
Email: jojo@cherrycash.com
https://cherrycash.com

JOEYTS13
Posts: 12
Joined: September 10th, 2021, 9:54 am
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Contact:

#17

Post by JOEYTS13 » September 22nd, 2021, 5:30 pm

My name is Joey from TrafficStars ad network. We have over 4 billion daily WW impressions and we are the company behind xHamster.com. If we could work together, I'd love to touch base with you.



User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9196
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#18

Post by TheButcher » September 22nd, 2021, 6:10 pm

JOEYTS13 wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 5:30 pm
My name is Joey from TrafficStars ad network. We have over 4 billion daily WW impressions and we are the company behind xHamster.com. If we could work together, I'd love to touch base with you.
Joey is good people delivers what he says.

Peace



User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 3221
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#19

Post by kuprum » September 23rd, 2021, 4:22 am

I have been waiting in the Skype approval for two months. Are you seriously?

is it normal for you system? )


Image

jojocherry
Posts: 17
Joined: August 25th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Location: Tel Aviv
Title: Head of Affiliation
Contact:

#20

Post by jojocherry » September 23rd, 2021, 5:46 am

kuprum wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 4:22 am
I have been waiting in the Skype approval for two months. Are you seriously?

is it normal for you system? )
No its not, We have not received any request from you. Could you please add me to Skype, louw-jo


jojo

Skype: louw-jo
Email: jojo@cherrycash.com
https://cherrycash.com

jojocherry
Posts: 17
Joined: August 25th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Location: Tel Aviv
Title: Head of Affiliation
Contact:

#21

Post by jojocherry » September 23rd, 2021, 5:47 am

TheButcher wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 6:10 pm
JOEYTS13 wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 5:30 pm
My name is Joey from TrafficStars ad network. We have over 4 billion daily WW impressions and we are the company behind xHamster.com. If we could work together, I'd love to touch base with you.
Joey is good people delivers what he says.

Peace
Thank you Joey. We are in contact with TrafficStars :)


jojo

Skype: louw-jo
Email: jojo@cherrycash.com
https://cherrycash.com

DeSexGuide
Posts: 1074
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LosAngeles

#22

Post by DeSexGuide » September 23rd, 2021, 6:03 am

jojocherry wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 2:50 pm
Since our launch back in July, Cherry.tv has not only hit the ground running, but we’ve already managed to reach some incredible milestones that we are thrilled to share with you!

Cherry.tv
WINNER - YNOT - Best Emerging Company 2021
WINNER – AW Award Best Emerging Platform 2021


Two years ago, we dreamed of changing the camming game, but we never anticipated winning recognition from our industry peers so early on! And we’ve only just begun! :D

Cheers to you all for joining us on this amazing journey!

XOXO,
Jojo




I saw it online well done and here is to more awards, I will give you a try.






User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 3221
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#23

Post by kuprum » September 23rd, 2021, 10:38 am

I've found your answer with your delay. And what about this strange error in your system?

Image

and I didn't get any answer about fixing it to this time. Can you find in yor pocket any normal arguments?)

Image


Image

jojocherry
Posts: 17
Joined: August 25th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Location: Tel Aviv
Title: Head of Affiliation
Contact:

#24

Post by jojocherry » September 23rd, 2021, 2:08 pm

kuprum wrote:
September 23rd, 2021, 10:38 am
I've found your answer with your delay. And what about this strange error in your system?

Image

and I didn't get any answer about fixing it to this time. Can you find in yor pocket any normal arguments?)

Image

Dear Max,

you signed up with CherryCash on the 9th of July . Which was a Friday and the Marketing team was not in the office. We are based in Tel aviv and it has been weekend. I personally contacted you on Skype on the 12th and approved your Account that weekend. I apologized for the delay, but you advised " You have too slow approve. Do not interested. Bye"

If you would scroll down a little in your Skype, you would see that I was trying to solve the issue with you and my tech team was looking into it... but I did not receive any response from you anymore.

https://imgur.com/a/1dkljfF.jpg





I am still available if you want to resolve the issue.


jojo

Skype: louw-jo
Email: jojo@cherrycash.com
https://cherrycash.com

User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 3221
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#25

Post by kuprum » September 23rd, 2021, 4:25 pm

ok. let's start form the zero point )

I see the previous page with errors like on the screen. Did your commend fix it? FF - the last revision.

can be hot in this regard, but I always focus on how fast the feedback from the support goes. in this case, the affiliate program just went public, but there was no backlash. and it is in the support that was indicated on the forum in the post

if something is wrong, correct it. I always try to review only those affiliate programs that I would use myself or already use. and whom I can trust. and that fix bugs. in this case 2 months have passed and nothing has been fixed.


Image

CamLuCy
Posts: 250
Joined: January 14th, 2019, 9:29 am

#26

Post by CamLuCy » September 23rd, 2021, 5:27 pm

When I redo my sponsors this weekend I feel this will be a good one to add to my cam related blogs.






born2bewild
Posts: 823
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm
Title: work hard play hard

#27

Post by born2bewild » September 24th, 2021, 7:10 am

jojocherry wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 2:50 pm
Since our launch back in July, Cherry.tv has not only hit the ground running, but we’ve already managed to reach some incredible milestones that we are thrilled to share with you!

Cherry.tv
WINNER - YNOT - Best Emerging Company 2021
WINNER – AW Award Best Emerging Platform 2021


Two years ago, we dreamed of changing the camming game, but we never anticipated winning recognition from our industry peers so early on! And we’ve only just begun! :D

Cheers to you all for joining us on this amazing journey!

XOXO,
Jojo
congratulations hard work pays off.






jojocherry
Posts: 17
Joined: August 25th, 2021, 3:31 pm
Location: Tel Aviv
Title: Head of Affiliation
Contact:

#28

Post by jojocherry » September 26th, 2021, 5:35 am

Ricks-Cams wrote:
September 22nd, 2021, 3:17 pm
@jojocherry nice going with the wins, do you have api I can use.
Hi Rick, yes we do have an API. Feel free to contact me and I will provide you with more info on our API


jojo

Skype: louw-jo
Email: jojo@cherrycash.com
https://cherrycash.com

User avatar
snapsuch
Posts: 232
Joined: October 16th, 2018, 10:30 am

#29

Post by snapsuch » September 26th, 2021, 8:55 am

Jojo congratulations on the win






rx_tom
Posts: 503
Joined: January 11th, 2019, 11:27 am
Referrals: 4

#30

Post by rx_tom » September 27th, 2021, 11:45 am

I'll catch you on skype this week to iron out a couple of questions






[PROGRAM] Cherry.tv Multi-award winning new Camsite offers 25% Revenue Share!

Post Reply