[PROGRAM] BLACKQUEENRAVEN | HUGE NATURAL TITS | MILF | SITE |

Affiliate Program Announcements, News & Updates
Emil
Posts: 669
Joined: April 9th, 2018, 7:43 am

#16

Post by Emil » October 15th, 2021, 11:06 am

what's new in the way of tools






User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1480
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

#17

Post by bestfreeporn » November 15th, 2021, 9:42 am

what's new at your site BQR?






BlackQueenRaven
Posts: 9
Joined: July 21st, 2021, 12:35 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Contact:

#18

Post by BlackQueenRaven » November 15th, 2021, 11:11 am

bestfreeporn wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 9:42 am
what's new at your site BQR?
Hello,

I have posted a bunch of new scenes. Check it out!
BlackQueenRaven.com

also, I'm camming as well

BlackQueenRaven.cammodels.com

See you soon!
BQR






User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1480
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

#19

Post by bestfreeporn » December 10th, 2021, 5:46 pm

BlackQueenRaven wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 11:11 am
bestfreeporn wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 9:42 am
what's new at your site BQR?
Hello,

I have posted a bunch of new scenes. Check it out!
BlackQueenRaven.com

also, I'm camming as well

BlackQueenRaven.cammodels.com

See you soon!
BQR
I missed your reply, going to check out your cam






fappmaster
Posts: 796
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

#20

Post by fappmaster » December 12th, 2021, 8:42 am

BlackQueenRaven.cammodels.com <<<<< bump for a sexy women






Emil
Posts: 669
Joined: April 9th, 2018, 7:43 am

#21

Post by Emil » December 13th, 2021, 6:12 pm

Do you use ICQ Skype or prefer PM for a chat






BlackQueenRaven
Posts: 9
Joined: July 21st, 2021, 12:35 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Contact:

#22

Post by BlackQueenRaven » December 13th, 2021, 6:18 pm

Pm is sufficient

BQR

BlackQueenRaven.cammodels.com






Emil
Posts: 669
Joined: April 9th, 2018, 7:43 am

#23

Post by Emil » December 13th, 2021, 6:25 pm

Okee PM it is.






JPDomains
Posts: 306
Joined: March 12th, 2018, 7:28 pm

#24

Post by JPDomains » December 18th, 2021, 12:44 pm

BlackQueenRaven wrote:
December 13th, 2021, 6:18 pm
Pm is sufficient

BQR

BlackQueenRaven.cammodels.com


I'm tempted to sign up just to see you on cams girl :twisted:






User avatar
killah
Posts: 917
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 6:18 pm

#25

Post by killah » December 24th, 2021, 6:07 am

blackbooty wrote:
July 30th, 2021, 8:32 am
I love this pic of you Image
Merry Xmas sexy



pussylover
Posts: 654
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 10:30 am

#26

Post by pussylover » January 21st, 2022, 10:06 am

You're a beautiful woman if you straightened your hair it would triple your sex appeal.






BlackQueenRaven
Posts: 9
Joined: July 21st, 2021, 12:35 pm
Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
Contact:

#27

Post by BlackQueenRaven » January 21st, 2022, 12:13 pm

pussylover wrote:
January 21st, 2022, 10:06 am
You're a beautiful woman if you straightened your hair it would triple your sex appeal.

You’re right, I AM a beautiful woman. A beautiful NATURAL woman.

Natural tits. Natural belly. Natural face. Natural hair. Natural sex appeal.

That’s my aesthetic

If it’s not for you, it’s not for you.

Luckily, I wear my hair for ME not to appease those that have zero appreciation my natural beauty.






gotonudecom
Posts: 2128
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 12
Contact:

#28

Post by gotonudecom » January 22nd, 2022, 1:17 pm

BlackQueenRaven wrote:
January 21st, 2022, 12:13 pm
pussylover wrote:
January 21st, 2022, 10:06 am
You're a beautiful woman if you straightened your hair it would triple your sex appeal.

You’re right, I AM a beautiful woman. A beautiful NATURAL woman.

Natural tits. Natural belly. Natural face. Natural hair. Natural sex appeal.

That’s my aesthetic

If it’s not for you, it’s not for you.

Luckily, I wear my hair for ME not to appease those that have zero appreciation my natural beauty.
Your reply sounds like I wrote it.

Thank you for your thoughts, I tried straight hair once and did not like it.
Next time, if every I straighten it, I will post a picture here.
However, triple my sex appeal might break the internet.

Sounds like maybe you took the statement wrong.

It was a compliment mixed with a request.

My wife straightened her hair ONCE, she better not ever do it again, I hated it. I did my best not to tell her as to not hurt her fat ass feelings.

Instead I attempted to swoon her off to bed, to wrinkle her hair back up. She has Natural tits. Natural belly. Natural face. Natural hair. Natural sex appeal. Natural PHAT ASS!

Obviously pussylover thinks you are sexing and just would like to see you with straight hair. Kinda like I am curious as to what my tin hard cock would look like in your mouth, except I am keeping that to myself.


Have a great day!!
I prefer natural, unless someone pays for something else.



pussylover
Posts: 654
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 10:30 am

#29

Post by pussylover » January 22nd, 2022, 1:23 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 1:17 pm




Sounds like maybe you took the statement wrong.

It was a compliment mixed with a request.



You got my post, Blackqueenraven sorry if it came off wrong






gotonudecom
Posts: 2128
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 12
Contact:

#30

Post by gotonudecom » February 3rd, 2022, 10:00 am

pussylover wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 1:23 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 1:17 pm




Sounds like maybe you took the statement wrong.

It was a compliment mixed with a request.



You got my post, Blackqueenraven sorry if it came off wrong
My wife and most women "I know" can not handle anything but straight compliments. If they think they hear a "but" or hesitation in the compliment let the furry role.
Suggestions are best kept to myself, so I have learned.



[PROGRAM] BLACKQUEENRAVEN | HUGE NATURAL TITS | MILF | SITE |

Post Reply