[SELLING] (100+ Domains)

Buying, Selling Or Trading Domains & Websites Only
(Please keep 1 thread per company and add to it)
Corporate

Re: [SELLING] (100+ Domains)SexyBitches.net|Badasses.org|BadTeen.net|DirtyGirl.net|Cums.TV|StepSis.net|Slutty.tv|StepBro

Post by Corporate » May 5th, 2019, 9:42 pm

Price Update: As of today, I'm offering my entire collection for $80,000 USD via Escrow.com. Feel free to hit up my email inbox (Corporate@dr.com) with any questions. :twisted:

dom_trev
Referrals: 28

Post by dom_trev » May 6th, 2019, 5:52 pm

April 26th you were asking $150K , now it's $80K when you get real post the last number pls do not pm me I get dozens of pm's n forums each day. I want $15% on the final sale price if I make the deal so factor that in.

Corporate

Post by Corporate » May 10th, 2019, 1:42 am

dom_trev wrote:
May 6th, 2019, 5:52 pm
April 26th you were asking $150K , now it's $80K when you get real post the last number pls do not pm me I get dozens of pm's n forums each day. I want $15% on the final sale price if I make the deal so factor that in.
I've reached an endgame phase where I'm offering my entire portfolio for pennies on the dollar. Does your 15% commission fee include the Escrow.com charges? I'm 100% open to using an experienced broker. Send-off an email in my direction if you're in. (Corporate@dr.com)

Corporate

Post by Corporate » May 26th, 2019, 5:57 pm

Update: I'm not reviewing/accepting any additional offers. The active price point for the entire portfolio remains firmly stationed at $80,000. LegalFuck.com has potential for superseding the value on its own accord. I'd be a buffoon to accept anything less.

(119 Domains, Uncapped Potential, $80,000 USD via Escrow.com)

rx_tom

Post by rx_tom » May 26th, 2019, 6:05 pm

Corporate wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 5:57 pm
Update: I'm not reviewing/accepting any additional offers. The active price point for the entire portfolio remains firmly stationed at $80,000. LegalFuck.com has potential for superseding the value on its own accord. I'd be a buffoon to accept anything less.

You are shooting yourself in the foot with that attitude.

No one today is going to pay $80K for a bunch of domains without negotiating price and you might sell some at a fairly decent price on their own.

But you know best (I doubt it).

Corporate

Post by Corporate » June 4th, 2019, 7:38 pm

rx_tom wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 6:05 pm
Corporate wrote:
May 26th, 2019, 5:57 pm

You are shooting yourself in the foot with that attitude.

No one today is going to pay $80K for a bunch of domains without negotiating price and you might sell some at a fairly decent price on their own.

But you know best (I doubt it).
I've been extraordinarily direct in every update thus far. Truthfully, this isn't the best approach to selling-off assets of any kind. At its core, this has nothing to do with attitude. I wrongfully halved my portfolio's price point within a short time period, and I'm staying true to it. Is it a good idea to continue onward with a dreadfully low wholesale price of $80k USD? - Arguably not, yet I refuse to go back on my word. Don't get me wrong, I fully comprehend where you're coming from. Every person on this planet seeks out prices through negotiation. In this case, I made the mistake of naming my bottom price within the listing itself. Have I alienated a swath of prospects due to poor judgment? - Most likely. Would it be better to increase the price to where it was previously and garner offers? - Of this, I'm doubtful.

In response to your closing remark, I'm in full agreement that I made a bad call. People make mistakes, and I'm no exception to said rule. In reality, I'm ultra young, and completely susceptible to making additional errors in the future. :twisted:

In closing, I appreciate your comment.

Corporate

Post by Corporate » June 25th, 2019, 12:52 am

Update: It turns out that I nearly made a colossal mistake with wholesaling LegalFuck.com. This domain was previously listed for $1M USD with Flippa's brokerage. As of today, I'm removing it from the bulk allotment of domains. On the other hand, LegalTeenager.com will remain within the list.

Corporate

Post by Corporate » August 18th, 2019, 7:51 pm

• LegalTeenager.com
  • SexyBitches.net
  • DirtyGirl.net
  • Cums.TV
  • Slutty.TV
  • Villai.nz
  • 8K.gg (8K Tech & 2-character domain featuring #8)
  • 4K.gg (4K Gaming)

Feel free to submit offers here or via email (Corporate@dr.com). :twisted:

Corporate

Post by Corporate » December 14th, 2019, 5:54 pm

Hello,

Listed for sale is a wealth of domains capable of launching an entire adult entertainment network into existence. You'll find a comprehensive list down below. Feel free to e-mail me directly with any questions.

LegalTeenager.com:
Registrar - Dynadot
Payment Option: Escrow

LegalFuck.com:
Registrar - 1&1
Payment Option - Escrow

SexSimplified.com:
Registrar - 1&1
Payment Option - Escrow

PeeFreak.com:
Registrar - Porkbun
Payment Option - Escrow