Looking to links exchange

Buying, Selling Or Trading Traffic, Links, Banners, Posts.......
(Please keep 1 thread per company and add to it)
bill

Re: Looking to links exchange

Post by bill » March 13th, 2020, 3:39 pm

fleshlyx wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 1:34 am
bill wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 9:02 pm
he is not trading traffic he is trading seo
No Bill, I am not doing SEO. I am trying to get more visitors by this why I can divert my visitors to your sites.
Right now we are new and doing marketing that's why traffic comes very low but it is increasing day by day.
i am sorry

i am wrong

my appologies

fleshlyx

Post by fleshlyx » March 15th, 2020, 2:01 am

bill wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 3:39 pm
fleshlyx wrote:
March 13th, 2020, 1:34 am
bill wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 9:02 pm
he is not trading traffic he is trading seo
No Bill, I am not doing SEO. I am trying to get more visitors by this why I can divert my visitors to your sites.
Right now we are new and doing marketing that's why traffic comes very low but it is increasing day by day.
i am sorry

i am wrong

my appologies
No no, please don't say sorry. Here is not your mistake. You don't know what we are doing right now that's why you told that. It was natural, please don't feel guilty.

fleshlyx

Post by fleshlyx » March 20th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Hello Everyone!

We created adult job board where you can post all type of adult industries related jobs.
In addition by creating job, you will also create your company profile where you can mention your company details, website info, services which you providing, team power and company social links.

You can post here your jobs: https://fleshlyx.com/submit-job/

Note: If we miss any category/tag/job type, please let us know so we will add it. We accept Paxum also.

fleshlyx

Post by fleshlyx » March 25th, 2020, 1:58 am

We are open to exchange links. Send me site name and URL so we add it on our site

fleshlyx

Post by fleshlyx » March 25th, 2020, 2:07 am

Hello,

We are new here.
How can we increase visitors on our site?

We are doing link exchange right now. Do you have any other suggestion?

fetishnews

Post by fetishnews » March 25th, 2020, 4:02 am

fleshlyx wrote:
March 25th, 2020, 2:07 am
Hello,

We are new here.

You have to decide what your site is all about. Is it for webmasters, surfers, aliens???

urbanlegend

Post by urbanlegend » March 25th, 2020, 9:45 am

fleshlyx wrote:
Hello,

We are new here.

Your site will never grow ,, it's confusing, who are you trying to appeal to. Like the previous comment made, you have to decide on a niche and go with it. Are you looking to build a free sites directory, webmaster resources ........?

fleshlyx

Post by fleshlyx » March 27th, 2020, 9:42 am

fetishnews wrote:
March 25th, 2020, 4:02 am
fleshlyx wrote:
Hello,

We are new here.

You have to decide what your site is all about. Is it for webmasters, surfers, aliens???
Hello fetishnews,

This is Adult Gallery Site. Adult Industry people submit their sites to show other people as well as if you have IT company or big studio, you can also submit your projects/websites here so other webmasters/user get idea what you have done in past or how many websites are you running right now.

fleshlyx

Post by fleshlyx » March 27th, 2020, 9:45 am

urbanlegend wrote:
March 25th, 2020, 9:45 am
fleshlyx wrote:
Hello,

We are new here.

Your site will never grow ,, it's confusing, who are you trying to appeal to. Like the previous comment made, you have to decide on a niche and go with it. Are you looking to build a free sites directory, webmaster resources ........?
Hello urbanlegend,

I just created banner on Index page so may be it will reduce some confusion. Please check it https://fleshlyx.com/

This site will helpful many people like:
1. If you have IT Company, you can submit here your portfolio as well as you can submit your company profile in PREMIUM Submission. Where you can mention sort description about your company, your team member count & social links. This information will help who want to deal with you.

2. If you have Studio and you run many sites, you can show all your sites under your profile to your user. This is normally happens when someone comes on your business website but not everyone know about that. If studio want to hire, you can also submit here jobs. Here we give this platform where studio show all their websites and jobs under their profile.

3. User have lots of options on one platform to check different categories website.

4. If user looking for job, this site is also help them as well as they can also get idea about that company from that company profile.

5. Here we created Adult Job Board so Studios and IT companies also hire new employees from this platform.

fleshlyx

Post by fleshlyx » April 7th, 2020, 10:11 am

New Job
---------------------------------------------------------------
Our client is looking for Badass Video Editor
Job Type: Full Time
Place: Rotterdam

For apply and more information visit https://fleshlyx.com/jobs/badass-video-editor/

Looking to links exchange