Looking to links exchange

Buying, Selling Or Trading Traffic, Links, Banners, Posts.......
(Please keep 1 thread per company and add to it)
User avatar
fleshlyx
Posts: 37
Joined: February 29th, 2020, 12:30 am

Looking to links exchange

Post by fleshlyx » March 3rd, 2020, 12:04 pm

Hello Friends,

We have created Adult Website Gallery, FleshlyX and looking for link exchange for my site. I will create Directory page and mention your site link.

About my site: This site specially design for Adult Websites. Here you can submit your site, portfolio, profile with your company information as well as you can also submit Jobs.

Waiting for your reply



User avatar
LustCore
Posts: 51
Joined: November 20th, 2019, 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by LustCore » March 3rd, 2020, 2:13 pm

Applied and now successfully accepted, thanks.



User avatar
fleshlyx
Posts: 37
Joined: February 29th, 2020, 12:30 am

Post by fleshlyx » March 5th, 2020, 3:36 am

LustCore wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 2:13 pm
Applied and now successfully accepted, thanks.
Your Welcome.
For link exchange, You can share us your site name and url. We will put on Directory page( https://fleshlyx.com/directory/ ) and you also inform us where you put our site link? Thanks



User avatar
LustCore
Posts: 51
Joined: November 20th, 2019, 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by LustCore » March 5th, 2020, 5:49 am

fleshlyx wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 3:36 am
LustCore wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 2:13 pm
Applied and now successfully accepted, thanks.
Your Welcome.
For link exchange, You can share us your site name and url. We will put on Directory page( https://fleshlyx.com/directory/ ) and you also inform us where you put our site link? Thanks
PM me for details. Site is first in my signature.



User avatar
fleshlyx
Posts: 37
Joined: February 29th, 2020, 12:30 am

Post by fleshlyx » March 6th, 2020, 12:07 am

LustCore wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 5:49 am
fleshlyx wrote:
March 5th, 2020, 3:36 am
LustCore wrote:
March 3rd, 2020, 2:13 pm
Applied and now successfully accepted, thanks.
Your Welcome.
For link exchange, You can share us your site name and url. We will put on Directory page( https://fleshlyx.com/directory/ ) and you also inform us where you put our site link? Thanks
PM me for details. Site is first in my signature.
Email sent



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5737
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » March 6th, 2020, 6:47 am

fleshlyx you added a trade with pics/ but not seeing any traffic mate, had 2 raws and 1 unique in 48 hours, where did you put the link on your site.



User avatar
fleshlyx
Posts: 37
Joined: February 29th, 2020, 12:30 am

Post by fleshlyx » March 7th, 2020, 3:30 am

TheButcher wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 6:47 am
fleshlyx you added a trade with pics/ but not seeing any traffic mate, had 2 raws and 1 unique in 48 hours, where did you put the link on your site.
I added your site link here https://fleshlyx.com/directory/
We are new here and we are growing, please give some time we will send you good traffic.
Thank you for your support :)



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5737
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » March 7th, 2020, 11:15 am

fleshlyx wrote:
March 7th, 2020, 3:30 am
TheButcher wrote:
March 6th, 2020, 6:47 am
fleshlyx you added a trade with pics/ but not seeing any traffic mate, had 2 raws and 1 unique in 48 hours, where did you put the link on your site.
I added your site link here https://fleshlyx.com/directory/
We are new here and we are growing, please give some time we will send you good traffic.
Thank you for your support :)
Okay but it's not had a single hit in 3 days mate, if you want to do a trade think of something else so it gets clicks.

Peace



User avatar
bill
Posts: 11045
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » March 11th, 2020, 9:02 pm

he is not trading traffic he is trading seo



User avatar
fleshlyx
Posts: 37
Joined: February 29th, 2020, 12:30 am

Post by fleshlyx » March 13th, 2020, 1:34 am

bill wrote:
March 11th, 2020, 9:02 pm
he is not trading traffic he is trading seo
No Bill, I am not doing SEO. I am trying to get more visitors by this why I can divert my visitors to your sites.
Right now we are new and doing marketing that's why traffic comes very low but it is increasing day by day.



Looking to links exchange

Post Reply