Come to get and multiply your traffic

Buying, Selling Or Trading Traffic, Links, Banners, Posts.......
(Please keep 1 thread per company and add to it)
BrasSmonkey
Referrals: 1

Re: Come to get and multiply your traffic

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 11th, 2020, 1:07 am

too bad you didnt do a link exchange site. im going to try it. i also ignored it. i signed up a while ago. when you first came out... no not the closet hahahaha!!

Become a member of my social group via PM
Grunt4Hire | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

charly140
Referrals: 1

Post by charly140 » April 15th, 2020, 6:36 am

sometimes you only see

Welcome to nginx! ....

:idea: :arrow: If you wanna do some trade exchange :arrow: Trade.Ashtonmoore.be

LustCore

Post by LustCore » April 21st, 2020, 5:30 am

Not sometimes... getting more and more often to see Welcome to nginx!... not a reliable service in my opinion...

george MH

Post by george MH » April 24th, 2020, 4:04 pm

Hello

Are you a:
- Media Buyer
- Content Publisher
- Traffic Broker
- Cam Performer
Actually, TRAFFDAQ invites newbies and others who want to know about adult sites to read this article "Money with Clicks" from TRAFFDAQ which includes all the Basics of the adult sites.

Just leave your email and I will send you the article

george MH

Post by george MH » May 15th, 2020, 8:23 pm

SexToyDistributing for health care :geek:

SexToyDistributing.com is pleased to be shipping Clean Stream Maximum Strength Sanitizer
The 70% alcohol sanitizer reported to kill more than 99.99 percent of most common germs that cause illness. Considered an essential item due to COVID-19-related protocols, hand sanitizer has become hard to find and in-demand in regions across the country. SexToyDistributing.com, however, has it in stock and ready to ship.
Each 8oz bottle of CleanStream Maximum Strength Sanitizer is made in the USA and, with its powerful sanitizing formula, is suitable for use as a hand sanitizer and a toy cleaner.
“We know how hard it has been for folks to consistently find and purchase hand sanitizer during the COVID-19 pandemic,” SexToyDistributing.com Wholesale Supervisor Brenda Reynoso said. “We are thrilled to be able to help and support retailers who are observing sanitization protocols while maintaining online businesses!”
“This is an unprecedented and uncertain time, and though our customers typically rely on us for pleasure products, Sex Toy Distributing works hard to stock complementary and other important items – hand sanitizer, gloves, and toy cleaners included – that are necessary to keep us safe,” Reynoso added.
To learn more or place an order, please contact your preferred representative or email info@sextoydistributing.com.
SexToyDistributing.com members receive exclusive access to the online distributor’s competitive discounts, free drop-shipping, and its 5,000-product-strong warehouse. Sign up today for immediate results!

Come to get and multiply your traffic