[FOR SALE] NUDE.com for sale $4.5 million and more domains

Selling or Looking to Buy a Domain or Website Post Here
(Please keep 1 thread per company and add to it)
User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 2329
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

Re: [FOR SALE] NUDE.com for sale $1.5 million and more domains

Post by AlexO » October 1st, 2020, 9:52 am

Did he sell it and move on?






User avatar
shoopa
Posts: 751
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 7:32 pm

Post by shoopa » October 18th, 2020, 7:06 am

did he sell?






gotonudecom
Posts: 1700
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 8
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » October 21st, 2020, 7:38 pm

NO, I did not sell. Turned down 1.2 million.

Busy making money.

Spending free time with my son!


XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com
The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

bikker19
Posts: 8
Joined: May 25th, 2020, 9:11 am

Post by bikker19 » June 5th, 2021, 5:22 pm

You never came back its more than a year !
:D :D ;) ;)






gotonudecom
Posts: 1700
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 8
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » June 5th, 2021, 5:23 pm

I need the title changed to $4.5 million


XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com
The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 7396
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » June 5th, 2021, 5:55 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 5:23 pm
I need the title changed to $4.5 million
done sir






dom_trev
Posts: 479
Joined: February 16th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Referrals: 28

Post by dom_trev » June 5th, 2021, 6:21 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 5:23 pm
I need the title changed to $4.5 million
Just how do you justify the price?



gotonudecom
Posts: 1700
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 8
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » June 5th, 2021, 9:02 pm

TheButcher wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 5:55 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 5:23 pm
I need the title changed to $4.5 million
done sir
Your awesome. Thanks


XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com
The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

gotonudecom
Posts: 1700
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 8
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » June 5th, 2021, 9:15 pm

dom_trev wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 6:21 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 5:23 pm
I need the title changed to $4.5 million
Just how do you justify the price?
If you knew how many times I have explained this to people. You would think my dumb ass would have a document to post or better yet a page on nude.com to link to.

First, i don't. If you don't have a few million. I have no reason to justify.
Second. My borderlands explanation.... REASONS!


Third. Nude it very possibly the most search for word especially when you consider phrases and long tail phrases.

Fourth sub domains. Unlimited sub domains . Nude.com.

dom_trev.nude.com.

Finally price went up due to a partnership I finalized recently. Should I sell, I need to be able to pay my partnership members.
I am already leasing subdomains, so if you want to get in early. Let me know which sub domains you want. $100 per month or $1000 per year. Includes. Advertising, features, hosting etc. Plus you get access to me.
Contact me with code the butcher and in will give you custom pricing.

Not giving you Kardashian.nude.com cheap$!


XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com
The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

User avatar
cimage
Posts: 743
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 2:36 pm
Title: living the good life

Post by cimage » June 10th, 2021, 12:32 pm

If only I had the money there is so much I can do with a domain like that






Franksdomains
Posts: 291
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Post by Franksdomains » June 14th, 2021, 9:59 am

gotonudecom wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 9:15 pm
dom_trev wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 6:21 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 5:23 pm
I need the title changed to $4.5 million
Just how do you justify the price?
If you knew how many times I have explained this to people. You would think my dumb ass would have a document to post or better yet a page on nude.com to link to.

First, i don't. If you don't have a few million. I have no reason to justify.
Second. My borderlands explanation.... REASONS!


Third. Nude it very possibly the most search for word especially when you consider phrases and long tail phrases.

Fourth sub domains. Unlimited sub domains . Nude.com.

dom_trev.nude.com.

Finally price went up due to a partnership I finalized recently. Should I sell, I need to be able to pay my partnership members.
I am already leasing subdomains, so if you want to get in early. Let me know which sub domains you want. $100 per month or $1000 per year. Includes. Advertising, features, hosting etc. Plus you get access to me.
Contact me with code the butcher and in will give you custom pricing.

Not giving you Kardashian.nude.com cheap$!



You are in la la land if you believe the domain is worth $4.5 million , you can no way justify the price even if you have 10 or 20 people buying $1000 annual subdomains. The Alexa rank is "Global rank(3-month avg): 233509"which means there is some traffic but nothing to stand out.

Why not just ask $10 million






gotonudecom
Posts: 1700
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 8
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » June 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am

Franksdomains wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 9:59 am
gotonudecom wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 9:15 pm
dom_trev wrote:
June 5th, 2021, 6:21 pm


Just how do you justify the price?
If you knew how many times I have explained this to people. You would think my dumb ass would have a document to post or better yet a page on nude.com to link to.

First, i don't. If you don't have a few million. I have no reason to justify.
Second. My borderlands explanation.... REASONS!


Third. Nude it very possibly the most search for word especially when you consider phrases and long tail phrases.

Fourth sub domains. Unlimited sub domains . Nude.com.

dom_trev.nude.com.

Finally price went up due to a partnership I finalized recently. Should I sell, I need to be able to pay my partnership members.
I am already leasing subdomains, so if you want to get in early. Let me know which sub domains you want. $100 per month or $1000 per year. Includes. Advertising, features, hosting etc. Plus you get access to me.
Contact me with code the butcher and in will give you custom pricing.

Not giving you Kardashian.nude.com cheap$!





You are in la la land if you believe the domain is worth $4.5 million , you can no way justify the price even if you have 10 or 20 people buying $1000 annual subdomains. The Alexa rank is "Global rank(3-month avg): 233509"which means there is some traffic but nothing to stand out.

Why not just ask $10 million

Thanks for proving that you have NO idea what you are talking about!
Alexa is a tool for NOOBz!!
and you did a search for NUDE.com not the hundreds of subdomains that are live and receiving traffic.
oh yeah Alexa the NOOB tool does not do subdomains..

Why not ask ten? Cause I would take $4.5 that is why! duh!

Do I have to explain basic business practice to you?

Tell me how old were you when you made your first million and then how old were you when you made your second?
How many million are you worth now?

I turned down $1.2 million from Hugh
I know my business, you obviously do not!

Alexa!!! Wow!

ROFLMAO!


XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com
The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

Franksdomains
Posts: 291
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 6:36 pm

Post by Franksdomains » June 23rd, 2021, 8:05 am

gotonudecom wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am

I turned down $1.2 million from Hugh
Grant, Hefner, Jackman, Lancie ???? :roll: :lol:






gotonudecom
Posts: 1700
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 8
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » June 24th, 2021, 10:46 pm

Franksdomains wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 8:05 am
gotonudecom wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am

I turned down $1.2 million from Hugh
Grant, Hefner, Jackman, Lancie ???? :roll: :lol:
LOL! Good catch!

Hefner!


XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com
The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 2458
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » August 15th, 2021, 11:35 pm

Franksdomains wrote:
June 23rd, 2021, 8:05 am
gotonudecom wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am

I turned down $1.2 million from Hugh
Grant, Hefner, Jackman, Lancie ???? :roll: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com

[FOR SALE] NUDE.com for sale $4.5 million and more domains

Post Reply