By registering to sponsorchat.com you agree to these terms. Read them before registration and regularly after registering for an account.
1. All new applications for membership are moderated. We can decline, delete any user at our sole discretion. Only one account per person, no multiple accounts or multiple persons posting under one user name account. Once you POST on This Thread we can activate your account.
2. Rule on sigs: By default a paid sig advertiser banner will rotate in all posts made without a sig. Maximum sig size for all elements in the sig is 468x60
3. No spamming our board on other boards or other boards here, this includes links to other boards
NOTE SPONSORCHAT is a no-spam board. PLEASE DO NOT spam your program or services. If you want a thread in the MAINCHAT to add all promotions/announcements/news, contact us for an advertising package.
4. Anything legal goes, except personal information, or personal attacks, criminal, hate. racist. Information posted on a registrar whois is fine. No commercial spam here period.
5. We may offer prizes, contests and other incentives to members and we may terminate such prizes, contests at anytime without prior notice. Banned members will forfeit any prizes or contest wins.
6. We are not responsible for any content on other sites that link to the site, nor are we responsible for any deals made from links on this site. We do NOT claim responsibility for actual or implied damages for any business transactions done from this site.
7. By joining SponsorChat, you agree we may contact you through the email address you signed up with to email you Board updates, news and that of our Advertisers. You may decline such emails by sending us one requesting you do not wish to receive them through the contact form
8. 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement
http://www.sponsorchat.com is a webmaster discussion board. We do NOT allow any images to be uploaded to our site (server). Therefore we are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 and as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D).
The owners and operators of this Website are not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC section 2257) of any of the visual content contained in the Website. Please direct questions pertaining to content on this website through the board CONTACT Form.
This website is merely for the discussion of webmaster issues and was started on October 4th, 2004 and is constantly changing due to the nature of it being a discussion board.
9. Your referral Link is